+1 vote
asked in Mortgage by (40.8k points)

Most home buyers are not in a rush to close a file sooner than 30 days. Unfortunately, there are many home buyers who contact us at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group who are frantic because they either got a last minute mortgage loan denial or are stressing over their mortgage process with their current lender. The number one and biggest reason for stress during mortgage process is due to loan officer not properly qualifying borrowers. Borrowers can be rest assured with Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group at USA Mortgage because all of our pre-approvals are loan commitments that has been issued after been fully underwritten and signed off by our mortgage underwriters. The answer is YES that we can get a clear to close in 2 weeks or less in special circumstances. Home Buyers who are stressing out and need to get a clear to close in 2 weeks or less with a direct lender please contact Michael Gracz of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group at 630-659-7644 or Gustan Cho at 262-716-8151. Both Michael Gracz and I are national direct lenders licensed in most of the 50 states with no mortgage overlays on government and conventional loans. 

2 Answers

+1 vote
answered by (23.2k points)
That is right! Gus and I are always available to help!!! Feel free to call even if you just have a quick question. There are very few situations we have not come seen in the past. We can help you get qualified as soon as possible.
+1 vote
answered by
Mr. Cho at USA MORTGAGE closed my loan in 10 days last year after I was strung along for 4 months. I had FHA Appraisal done with Quicken Loans and closed the loan with no issues. Best lender with no overlays.  It was W2 Income wage earner FHA loan
commented by (40.8k points)
Greg,

Its been a while. Hope everything is well with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words my friend. I will have Mike Gracz contact you when rates drop a little for your FHA Streamline.