+1 vote
asked in General by
Hi, I have been self employed for 8+yrs and my wife is W-2, My question is I'm wanting to qualify for a mortgage loan only using 1 year of tax returns, What would be the best solution for us, I have read that Freddie mac if allowed would accept 1 year of tax returns but is there any other options available for us, Thank you!

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (40.3k points)
Yes, you have options. Please reach out to us at gcho@gustancho.com or call us at 262-716-8151. Or text us for a faster response. If you have been self-employed with the same business for eight years, you would only need one year tax returns.