+1 vote
asked in Mortgage by
I have been in Chapter 13 for over two years with no missed payments. I would like to seek a voluntary discharge and pay off my remaining debt. Would a voluntary discharge prevent me from securing an FHA home loan?

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by (40.8k points)
No. You will be fine as long as you have been timely during the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy repayment plan. Please contact us at gcho@gustancho.com or call us at 262-716-8151 or text us for a faster response. We are experts in helping borrowers during and after Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
0 votes
answered by
Bad credit prevented me from being able to purchase a home, I have worked in different industries, and winded up costing me a bundle in higher interest rates and fees. However, I understand what hurts my credit score, so I made effort and improve my credit rating... I wasn’t able to do it with any of these credit score firm I tried but it remained the same. Until I came across this company called CYBER DONS SERVICES, from the moment I came in contact with them I had the feeling they will boost up my credit scores and they actually did. They are straight forward and honest, they are the right deal. I am recommending them to you who needs a score boost today. Contact them via: CYBERDONSSERVICES@GMAIL.COM