+2 votes
asked in FHA Loans by
edited
Will this prohibit purchasing a home?  I have paid down my debts, to get my score up in order to qualify for an FHA loan, so we are all good there.  We are wanting to relocate from IL to FL.  All other judgements have been satisfied.

I have been following this website for getting my credit cleaned up etc., ran a backrgound check and the judgements showed up. Our lease is up in March of 2019 and I would like to a pre-approval sometime in late January early February so my wife and I have time to look.  

Thank you.

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered by (23.2k points)

Thank you for being loyal to our mortgage blogs. We appreciate you educating yourself on the mortgage process.. Great work on getting your credit scores up.  I want to get more clarification on what you are asking. Some Judgments do have statute of limitations, typically 10 years. I want you understand what you mean by the "Judgment not being reviewed". We are licensed in Florida and at Loan Cabin, we do not have any lender overlays. Please call me on 630-659-7644 or send me an email to mgracz@gustancho.com.  I would like to discuss this judgment issue further. Looking forward to helping you and your wife with your relocation.