+2 votes
asked in FHA Loans by

My name is Chris Doerring.  I am currently in the underwriting stage of the mortgage process with another lender.  I have just read about lending overlays from your website.  I was never aware of overlays before and have no idea if my lender has them.  My question is if I get a denial from them, can I pivot with an application to your company for an FHA loan with a closing date on or before 8/15/18?  I have everything in place including the lenders appraisal and everything but I am nervous regarding these lender overlays that your website talks about.  Thanks in advance.

2 Answers

+2 votes
answered by
Lol. I am an early riser. We can easily transfer your FHA case number to us. The appraisal transfers as well. Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who are either are stressing during their mortgage process with their current lender or have gotten a last minute loan denial due to their overlays.  Most loans I close in 30 days or less. No stress during mortgage process with me and my team. We have our own in house mortgage underwriters and support staff. Looking forward to speaking to you after 10 am, Christopher.  I am available all weekend so if you have any questions feel Free to call me or text me.  
+2 votes
answered by

Thank you for the early reply!  I thought I was the only one awake this early.  Anyway my number is 845-889-7291.  I suppose 10am or later would be best for a call considering everyone else is sleeping here and I wouldn’t want to wake them up with my loud voice.  As I stated my loan application was submitted to underwriting with my current lender.  That was before I read anything on your site about overlays and such.  So, my concern is IF I get denied by my lender because of one of these overlays would it be a fairly easy pivot to apply with your company for an FHA and save the sale.  Thanks.