+1 vote
asked in VA Loans by
I’m trying to get a VA mortgage thru AUS without manual underwriting. I have dti of 46% and twice the residual amount needed for a single person. My credit score is about 595.

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by (17.9k points)
Absolutely.  As long as you get an approve/eligible per automated underwriting system you are solid with us. We are direct lenders with no overlays on government and conforming loans.  Recently I closed a 580 credit score borrower with 60% DTI. VA does not have minimum credit score requirements or debt to income ratio requirements.  It's the individual lender that has their own overlays on VA LOANS.  Please call or text me on my cell at 262 716 8151 or email me at gcho@loancabin.com.  

Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
0 votes
answered by (17.9k points)
Absolutely.  As long as you get an approve/eligible per automated underwriting system you are solid with us. We are direct lenders with no overlays on government and conforming loans.  Recently I closed a 580 credit score borrower with 60% DTI. VA does not have minimum credit score requirements or debt to income ratio requirements.  It's the individual lender that has their own overlays on VA LOANS.  Please call or text me on my cell at 262 716 8151 or email me at gcho@loancabin.com.  

Gustan Cho NMLS 873293

Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc.